Thursday 13 March 2014

Why ICT?

          This week I have been spending my time in exploring the ICT coursework and tools. I was trying to use prezi to create my artifact. Along the way, I was trying to look into those question:

1)What are ICTs?
2) What does ICTs and Pedagogy mean?
3)What does it look like?
4)Why should you use ICTs in your learning and teaching?
5)What might it mean for your practice?

In the following posts, I hope that I could have a clearer picture about what is ICT and why should we integrate them into the learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYk8BPEjjz0 The link is link to a video named
'Computers in Early Childhood Education' The educator in the video says that one of the reasons to integrate computer into early years learning is due to ICT would fulfill the different types of learning styles. The different types of learning styles including auditory learner, visual learner, or tactile learning. The games with musics and attractive pictures would attract the learners to learn.

What is your idea about this? Kindly leave me your comment about the video! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment