Friday 21 March 2014

Assignment 1- my context















      In assignment 1, we have to describe our context. Since it would be difficult to describe exactly how the context is in the video with only 7 minutes in length, I would be happy to put some photos to show how my context look like. The school that I have chosen for my teaching practice is a Montessori school with some modern technology equipments. One of the school's priorities is 'appreciating nature', so the school has a pretty garden with lots of plants. Integrating ICT in teaching ( video camera and camera) could help students in recording the plants growing process where it would make learning more fun. The students could also use the video camera or camera to record some interesting craft or role play process that they would like to share with others. By using the smart board, children get a chance to present their ideas clearer to other people. I feel that ICT would help the students to achieve better if their are used in a proper way or guided properly by the educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment