Thursday 27 March 2014

The last step to finish my artefact

This week I have been spending time in transferring my data including the context and the reasons about why should we integrate ICT in teaching and what kind of ICT is suitable to be used by children in order to enhance their learning. Along the way, I have been doing a lot of related reading about ICT, reading other people's blog in order to get ideas about how ICT is used in the pre-school context. After hearing from different people, I am eager to try out the effectiveness of using ICT in helping students to understand better. Now I am looking forward to my professional practice so that I will be able to try out what I have learned to the children in my school. Here is the link to a science lesson by using ICT.


No comments:

Post a Comment