Wednesday 19 March 2014

What should be my next title?

 
   After writing a few blogs, I felt a little doubt of deciding my next title for my blog. So, I decided to look around what others are doing. When I visited our private group, I found something that I missed out along the way- a warm reminder from our lecturer. She gave us tips about how to write about the blog. I think most of the people have the same feeling like I do while deciding for our next blog. Now, I understand why we should blog everyday, the main reason is to record what we have learned and it it a good chance for us to do our reflection. As we blog, we reflect;  as we comment and look through other's blog, we improvise ourselves. Today what I checked around, I found that shafeenaz's blog looks attractive to me, then I decided to make some changes to the layout so that I might be able to attract more people to read my blog. I spent about few hours to explore the 'blogger' as I do not write blog often. I found that this software is quite easy to be handled and it might be appropriate to be used by students who are able to read. I would consider using it for my practicum later. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment